At Chatswood Allied Health, we understand the stress and difficulties that work injuries will have on both your physical & mental well-being. A physiotherapist will help guide your rehabilitation and provide a management plan that is congruent with your goals and work requirements in order to help you return to work quickly, but also safely!
- We work closely with other health professionals in order to deliver comprehensive care with specific goals tailored to your needs.
- We communicate directly with insurance companies & employers – leaving you at ease to focus on your recovery, return to work, and other aspects of your life
- Our philosophy of patient centred care will give you peace of mind – you are in good hands!
Before you come in for your first appointment, you should bring:
- A copy of your latest medical certificate from your doctor outlining your work injury and required treatments
- A claim number from your employer’s insurance company.
- Any relevant scans and reports from your doctor or specialist.