- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- Vincent has been providing Physiotherapy services in Chatswood since 2005, and has developed strong relationships with local Doctors, Specialists and the community.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team. He also worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation. He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing tennis and soccer.
Psychologist, BPsych (Hons)
- Alexandra is a Registered psychologist with 5+ years of experience at highly regarded psychology practices and clinics across the greater Sydney area.
- Alexandra has treated depression, anxiety, trauma, personality-disorders, and drug and alcohol addiction in clients ranging from children and adolescents through to adults and the elderly.
- Alexandra has a unique blend of academic expertise and practical experience, complemented by a truly caring psychologist-patient relationship that promotes client results, well-being, and quality of life.
- Treatment specialties include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness Techniques and Motivational Interviewing.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) as a treatment intervention for trauma memories. Treatment programs are always personalised for individual clients to guide improvement over both short term consultation periods and long term personal development periods.
- Tina has completed a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Medicine.
- She is experienced in all areas of podiatry including general treatment; sport related injuries and child related foot problems.
- Tina is experienced in the provision of Foot Orthotics options, such as Prescription Orthotics and Non-Custom Foot/Shoe Insoles.
- Tina regularly mentors students from different universities.
- She is active in her profession of Podiatry and attends various seminars and conferences to update and maintain her skills and knowledge.
- She is a passionate recreational runner, she completed Sutherland to surf and City to Surf in 2018. She is also an active volunteer for City to Surf and Oxfam.
- In her free time, she also does jazz dancing, hiking, and regularly attends the gym to maintain fitness and health.
- Tanya completed her Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) at Charles Sturt University.
- She has nearly 15 years’ experience across a wide range of practices, including private practice, public health and food industry.
- Tanya has a great deal of experience with weight control, type 2 diabetes, family nutrition, natural health, general nutrition and wellness.
- She has a keen interest in sports, attends the gym regularly, and grew up playing touch football and netball.
- She is passionate about helping her clients reach their goals, promoting wellbeing and working with individuals to find practical solutions.
- Paige is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian, graduating from Wollongong University with honours where she was awarded the Dean’s Scholarship for excellence in her field.
- Paige has since been working in the community within clinical and private settings with a focus on metabolic health. In her practice, Paige consults with a variety of clients; her speciality areas include:
- Weight management
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Budget Friendly Nutrition
- Fussy Eating
- Women’s Health
- Paige is passionate about turning healthy eating into a lifestyle, rather than a fad fleeting diet. Paige works hard to help create long term habits and success that foster a healthy relationship with food, body image and mind.
- Paige loves to combine her passions of Food, Science and People to deliver a person-centred approach to care that is tailored to each of her clients.
- Vicki is a Registered Psychologist with 6 years experience in private and hospital settings. She is known for her compassionate and empowering approach towards the treatment of mental health conditions.
- Vicki has extensive knowledge and experience working with adolescents and adults with a range of presentations, including depression, anxiety, substance use, personality disorders, eating disorders and those looking to improve their self-esteem, confidence and heal from trauma.
- Vicki blends approaches from Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Schema Therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
- She is experienced working with individuals from a range of different minority groups, including indigenous Australians, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Vicki has developed and coordinated the young adult program at a leading psychiatric hospital, and contributed to the successful implementation of the first young adult specific DBT programs in Australia.
- Clinton completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney.
- He has experience in public and private health with sports injuries, work injuries, post-operative and neurological rehabilitation.
- He has a strong interest in sports injuries especially of the lower limb.
- Clinton is a strong believer in using evidence based practice, he is also passionate about using exercise as a modality to help his clients manage their condition, and also for long term prevention.
- Clinton has previously been involved in competitive athletics, and recreational oz-tag and currently has an interest in strength related training at the gym.
- Tim completed a Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. He also has a Bachelor of Science degree, Majoring in Kinesiology from the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and Canada in both the public and private sectors, and with various sports including Rugby, AFL, Netball and Ice Hockey.
- He currently works with state and grade levels of AFL, and Netball in Sydney.
- Tim has a strong passion with rehabilitation of athletes through exercise and evidence-based intervention that he has developed through his own experiences in athletics. He played elite Soccer and has also played Ice Hockey and American Football.
- Tim has a special interest and experience in dry needling in the management of chronic pain and acute sporting injuries within a variety of individuals.
- Being from Western Canada, Tim loves being outdoors, exploring the mountains, enjoying the fresh air and spectacular views. When he is not at work, you can usually find Tim at the beach, the gym, or planning his next trip.
- Jimmy completed his Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Queensland. He also obtained his Bachelor degree in Kinesiology from York University in Canada.
- He has extensive exposure in the public and private health sector working with those who experienced conditions such as strokes, traumatic brain injuries, post-surgery rehabilitation and sports related injuries.
- Jimmy is passionate about helping clients reach their goals by utilising a multidisciplinary approach of manual therapy combined with tailored education and exercises to improve function and reduce risk of injury.
- When he is not at work, you can find Jimmy reading at your local coffee shop, exploring the city, at the gym, boxing or indoor rock climbing.
Exercise Physiologist/ Physiotherapist
- Jonathan completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) and Masters of Physiotherapy at the University of Sydney.
- He has a special interest in sport, injury management and rehabilitation, and he has played a variety of sports including representative touch football and volleyball.
- 7 years of strength training experience.
- Passionate about helping people get back to living an active and awesome lifestyle.
- Treatments that Jonathan uses to treat his patient’s needs include:
- Corrective Exercises Improving Strength and Stability
- Core Stability and Posture Management
- Biomechanical Movement Pattern Analysis
- Stretching and Mobility
- Education and Personalized Exercise Prescription Programs
- Philip completed a Bachelor of Health Science specialising in Podiatry. He has 10+ years of experience across all areas of Podiatry.
- He specialises in addressing foot, ankle and lower leg pain and disorders through accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Philip has worked in multidisciplinary teams with Doctors, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians that managed patients holistically.
- A new resident to Chatswood, He is eager and willing to contribute to maintaining the foot health of the Chatswood community and alleviating any problems that may plague anyone’s foot or ankle.
- Philip’s special interests in Podiatry are treating children’s foot and ankle disorders, treating workers who are on their feet all day, and resolving pain and discomfort that stems from joint, muscle or ingrown nail problems.
- In his personal time, he enjoys reading books, playing tennis and basketball.
- Philip is fluent in Mandarin.
Si Chen (Adrien)
- Si Chen (Adrien) has been a practitioner of Acupuncture for over 10 years. She graduated from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine in 2005.
- She practiced as a holistic Acupuncturist at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine’s First Affiliated Hospital. Adrien was the department leader for the Acupuncture, Medicinal Massage & Rehabilitation Clinic until leaving China in 2014.
- Adrien is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine practitioner in the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia since her arrival in Australia.
- Adrien specialises in applying acupuncture for treatment in a variety of areas, and for different types of pains & conditions. She specialises in “Jin’s Three-Needle Therapy”, and “Ear-Point Therapy” for treatment of different conditions.
- With over 10 years of experience, Adrien believes in treating the whole person, not just the “symptoms” of the disease. She carefully differentiates the variations of symptoms and the constitution of each individual, to find the underlying pattern of disharmony.