- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- Vincent has been providing Physiotherapy services in Chatswood since 2005, and has developed strong relationships with local Doctors, Specialists and the community.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team. He also worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation. He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing tennis and soccer.
Psychologist, BPsych (Hons)
- Alexandra is a Registered psychologist with 5+ years of experience at highly regarded psychology practices and clinics across the greater Sydney area.
- Alexandra has treated depression, anxiety, trauma, personality-disorders, and drug and alcohol addiction in clients ranging from children and adolescents through to adults and the elderly.
- Alexandra has a unique blend of academic expertise and practical experience, complemented by a truly caring psychologist-patient relationship that promotes client results, well-being, and quality of life.
- Treatment specialties include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Mindfulness Techniques and Motivational Interviewing.
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) as a treatment intervention for trauma memories. Treatment programs are always personalised for individual clients to guide improvement over both short term consultation periods and long term personal development periods.
- Tina has completed a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Medicine.
- She is experienced in all areas of podiatry including general treatment; sport related injuries and child related foot problems.
- Tina is experienced in the provision of Foot Orthotics options, such as Prescription Orthotics and Non-Custom Foot/Shoe Insoles.
- Tina regularly mentors students from different universities.
- She is active in her profession of Podiatry and attends various seminars and conferences to update and maintain her skills and knowledge.
- She is a passionate recreational runner, she completed Sutherland to surf and City to Surf in 2018. She is also an active volunteer for City to Surf and Oxfam.
- In her free time, she also does jazz dancing, hiking, and regularly attends the gym to maintain fitness and health.
- Tanya completed her Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) at Charles Sturt University.
- She has nearly 15 years’ experience across a wide range of practices, including private practice, public health and food industry.
- Tanya has a great deal of experience with weight control, type 2 diabetes, family nutrition, natural health, general nutrition and wellness.
- She has a keen interest in sports, attends the gym regularly, and grew up playing touch football and netball.
- She is passionate about helping her clients reach their goals, promoting wellbeing and working with individuals to find practical solutions.
Psychologist, BPsych (Hons) MPsych (Clinical)
- Brad works with children, adolescents and adults across diverse socio-cultural backgrounds with various psychological concerns.
- He prides himself on using a friendly collaborative approach, utilising client’s strengths in combination with evidence-based interventions to make meaningful changes in people’s lives.
- Brad specialises in using Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), and draws from other evidence-based approaches such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), Mindfulness-based CBT, Solution Focused Therapy techniques and concepts to suit the client and achieve their goals.
- His clinic interests are assessing and treating generalised anxiety, obsessive and compulsive disorder, depression, chronic pain, adjustment to stressful experiences, trauma, alcohol and drug addiction, bereavement counselling and relationship issues.
- Clinton completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney.
- He has experience in public and private health with sports injuries, work injuries, post-operative and neurological rehabilitation.
- He has a strong interest in sports injuries especially of the lower limb.
- Clinton is a strong believer in using evidence based practice, he is also passionate about using exercise as a modality to help his clients manage their condition, and also for long term prevention.
- Clinton has previously been involved in competitive athletics, and recreational oz-tag and currently has an interest in strength related training at the gym.
- Tim has completed a Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. He also has a Bachelor of Science degree Majoring in Kinesiology from the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the Canada in both the public and private sectors, and extensive experience in various sports including Rugby, AFL, Netball and Ice Hockey.
- He currently works with state and grade levels of AFL, and Netball in Sydney.
- Tim has a strong passion for the rehabilitation of the young and experienced athletes through exercise and evidence-based intervention that he has developed through his own experiences in athletics. He has a long-playing career in elite Soccer and has also previously played Ice Hockey and American Football.
- Being from Western Canada, Tim loves being outdoors, exploring the woods and mountains to enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views.
- When he is not at work, you can usually find Tim at the beach, the gym, or planning his next trip to gain new experiences and culture.
Si Chen (Adrien)
- Si Chen (Adrien) has been a practitioner of Acupuncture for over 10 years. She graduated from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine in 2005.
- She practiced as a holistic Acupuncturist at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine’s First Affiliated Hospital. Adrien was the department leader for the Acupuncture, Medicinal Massage & Rehabilitation Clinic until leaving China in 2014.
- Adrien is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine practitioner in the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia since her arrival in Australia.
- Adrien specialises in applying acupuncture for treatment in a variety of areas, and for different types of pains & conditions. She specialises in “Jin’s Three-Needle Therapy”, and “Ear-Point Therapy” for treatment of different conditions.
- With over 10 years of experience, Adrien believes in treating the whole person, not just the “symptoms” of the disease. She carefully differentiates the variations of symptoms and the constitution of each individual, to find the underlying pattern of disharmony.
- Jonathan completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) at the University of Sydney.
- He has extensive experience in aged care and chronic disease management.
- He has a special interest in sport, injury management and rehabilitation, and he has played a variety of sports including representative touch football and volleyball.
- 5 years of strength training experience.
- Passionate about helping people get back to living an active and awesome lifestyle.
- Treatments that Jonathan uses to treat his patient’s needs include:
- Corrective Exercises Improving Strength and Stability
- Core Stability and Posture Management
- Biomechanical Movement Pattern Analysis
- Stretching and Mobility
- Education and Personalized Exercise Prescription Programs
- Hiro has been practising as a Massage Therapist for over 10 years providing sports massage, relaxation massage, deep tissue massage, and trigger point therapy.
- He has extensive experience in treating a wide variety of clients and conditions including athletes, chronic pain, and the general community in need of a remedial massage. His approach is based on holistic knowledge and experience. Hiro is also a qualified to practice Japanese Needle Therapy, cupping and acupuncture if required or requested.
- His approach is based on holistic knowledge and experience. Hiro believes good health is a combination and the balance between the health of mind and body.
- His qualifications include: Massage Therapy, Acupuncture (TCM Clinical Therapist), Manual Osteopathic Therapist (Canada).